Women’s Incontinence Underwear | Washable
Women’s incontinence underwear that is washable, reusable, looks and feels like regular underwear, and is pretty — at last! This style is a full, high waist design that gives great coverage for every body shape, and also slims down the waist. And that’s just the skinny on style! Now let’s talk substance.
You’ll get 3 layers of protection to keep you dry:
- The first layer next to your skin wicks moisture away from your body
- The second, and middle, layer is an integrated quick absorbing pad that uses patented technology to disperse the liquid across the layer for maximum absorption and to keep you dry
- The final protective layer is moisture proof which prevents liquid from escaping the underwear
Women’s Incontinence Underwear
Absorbency: Light, holding up to 4 ounces of liquid per day which is suitable for women who need protection from drips or a light leak in exercise or daily life.
- Peace of mind that you’ll have discreet protection from drips and light leaks
- Cotton-soft comfort in underwear that looks, feels and wears like regular underwear and is feminine and pretty
- Washable and reusable | Cost-effective vs. disposables | Easier on the environment
- Sleek design that’s more comfortable than bulkier alternatives
- High-tech fabrication in a high quality cotton blend and advanced absorbent fibers
- 3-layer protection
- The first layer wicks away moisture
- The second is an integrated ultra thin, quick absorbing pad
- The third prevents liquid from escaping the underwear
- The quick absorbing layer has technology that disperses the liquid throughout the pad for maximum absorbency
- The ultra thin profile of the absorbent layer makes the underwear discreet and comfortable
- Stain and odor resistant, antibacterial
- 92% Cotton / 8% Spandex
This women’s incontinence underwear by Viita is built to last wash after wash.
- Wash before wearing for the first time. For best results hand wash with gentle detergent and line dry. Please, no fabric softener or bleach as this will ruin the absorption of the protective layer
- Alternatively you can rinse them by hand first, and then machine wash them in cold water with other delicates. Washing them in a mesh laundry bag will help keep them at their best